PNC Park Tour – May 24, 2017
- The tour is scheduled for Wednesday, May 24, 2017 at 10 am.
- YOU MUST RSVP NO LATER THAN MAY 10, 2017 BY SENDING CHECK TO ACRA, P.O. BOX 112615, PITTSBURGH, PA 15241.
- The cost of the tour for ACRA members will be $7
- Tour will last approximately 90 minutes , however please allow yourself two hours to be at the ballpark.
- Our tour guide will be Ron Seyko, an Allegheny County Retiree.
- This is a walking tour (approximately 1.5 miles), so we suggest comfortable footwear.
- Tours are wheelchair and stroller accessible. Wheelchairs are available for your use during the tour and arrangements for the wheelchair should be made 24 hours in advance.
- All tours begin at the Allegheny Health Network Gate (next to the Willie Stargell Statue on Federal Street.).
- THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE PERMITTED INTO THE BALLPARK, BUT NOT PERMITTED INTO THE CLUBHOUSE: BAGS OF ANY KIND (PURSE, DIAPER, BACKPACK, ETC.), CAMERAS, VIDEO CAMERAS, OR CELL PHONES. YOU WILL BE ASKED TO DEPOSIT ITEMS ON A SECURE TABLE FOR THE DURATION OF YOUR VISIT INSIDE THE PIRATES CLUBHOUSE.
- Parking – Private vehicles will need to park in a pay lot anywhere surrounding PNC Park, or at the metered street parking. Lot rates typically range from $8 to $20. Please contact ALCO Parking Corporation for more information at: (412) 323-4455 or visit alcoparking.com
SEND CHECKS TO THE FOLLOWING:
P.O. Box 112615
Pittsburgh, PA 15241-0215